Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick hello and two updates

Options
  • 22-08-2008 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I haven't been online in ages. I wanted to give you all updates on Anam and Berni.

Berni is the little Staffie bitch with the ripped off face I got early this year. Mos of you will remember her and some of you have helped raising funds for her treatment. Berni in her new home:

Snogging with her boyfriend (also an OAP)
    DSC01991.jpg

And sound asleep in her very own bed:
    DSC01978.jpg

and...

It has been nearly a year now since I found Anam the Wheaten x in Co. Clare in an appalling state..

egar.jpg

And here is the little blighter, now re-named *Dan the Man* in his new home with an elderly couple in the UK:

Dan1.jpg
    Dan3.jpg

I am dead chuffed for the old gentleman!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Ah bless! Fab pics and fair play!!:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

Great to see that they found loving homes.
    Great to see people like yourself finding these homes for the dogs.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

Thats great! Looking at Berni - can't believe thats the same dog. She healed up really well, didn't she? Its so great to see her looking so comfy and loved!

I'm so glad you posted this update - there has been so much bad news lately I was beginning to despair about the human race! It is important to be reminded every now and then that there are wonderful people like yourself and the other rescuers who are doing such good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭whitser

fair play,the wheaten looks in fine shape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭clofty

Can't believe how well the staffie looks. Fair play to you. You have a heart of gold.

x

• Advertisement
Advertisement