Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

second car insurance

Options
  • 22-08-2008 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,898 ✭✭✭

does anyone know any insurers or brokers that deal with second car insurance specifically or who are willing to give a discount.

because its a second car ive no no claims bonus to use up and i only want to drive it maybe 5,000 miles a year max.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Law_Student

patrickc wrote: »
    does anyone know any insurers or brokers that deal with second car insurance specifically or who are willing to give a discount.

because its a second car ive no no claims bonus to use up and i only want to drive it maybe 5,000 miles a year max.

I just second car and the insurance company allowed me to use my named driver experience for the second car. I have a full no claims bonus and have been a named drivers on my girlfriends car for five years, so they gave me a full no claims bonus on the second car. I use insure.ie, but I believe this practice is standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Give your local Axa a ring, they are usually good for this kind of thing. That's who I got my second policy with.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,898 ✭✭✭patrickc

both of those are looking for big money still, there considering the second car as a performance car :mad:

Advertisement