Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry on o2?

• 22-08-2008 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hey!
    Was thinking about changing from prepay to a blackberry contract on 02 but am curious about their price plans. I have never had a contract and have no idea how it works.

Say I was to get the 'O2 clear 50' price plan, it says i pay '€20 a month with 50 inclusive mins and 50 inclusive texts & GPRS data 1c per kb'

Could someone explain does this mean that I get within the €20 a month 50mins worth of calls and 50 texts and any extra I make/send, I pay more for?

Also how does the internet browsing charging work, is the 'GPRS data 1c per kb' how its charged? Is that on top of the €20 I pay per month?

Any help with this would be brilliant, cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

Do a search, this has been answered many times. You are correct about the calls and texts. For blackberry you need a blackberry add on which is 15euro for unlimited email and internet access.
    Go to o2 online and go through the buying process for one and it will show you what you need and how much it will cost

Advertisement