Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish lads live from Leipzig!

Options
  • 22-08-2008 3:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Writing this from Germany where myself and 3 other lads from Citizen Game are enjoying the festivities in Leipzig.

For some irish podcast, news, video and editorial content, check out our site at www.citizengame.co.uk

Thanks to all boards.ie users support up till now, we hope our content in Germany is worth the hassle :D!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Oh cool, how's it going?

What are the booth babes like? :D pics or gtfo!!!

You get to play any cool new games.......like pes09?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I read Dale's SFIV playtest write-up. Starting to get very excited by this game. Will download the Zigcast when I get home.

Have ye seen the Killzone 2 multiplayer trailer yet? Looks pretty awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Cosmonaut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

I'm looking forward to playing Mirrors Edge , so I'll have a read of that along with Left 4 Dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

listening to it now in work its pretty good. left 4 dead has been the top game for me this year and after hearing the lads talk about it fecking hell im dying for it :D

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement

Second Podcast just gone up. Its ignorantly long at nearly 3hours, but we describe every game we played including Left4Dead, Killzone 2, Sonic Unleashed, Force Unleashead, Bionic Commando, Stalker: Clear Sky, Fable 2 and loads, loads, LOADS more

CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Nearly 3 hours! :pac: iTunes says it's going to take 2+ to download :((stupid iTunes...stupid 1Mb)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Only an hour in so far.

Looks like I'll have plenty to listen to on the way to work tomorrow.

The LBP was good. I'll be getting this for certain. Will probably listen for the Killzone 2 impressions tomorrow.

BTW I like the pics too. TNA girl ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Whens the video going up ??

EDIT.. 500th Post

Ooooh yaaay :)

Probably next week Ciano. We all have 7 days of personal work to catch up on, so its low priority right now. Were aiming for quality rather than speed of delivery at the mo. Itll be worth the wait :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement