Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO: those invloved in the making of the Boards.ie cycling jerseys...

Options
  • 22-08-2008 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭

I was wondering: where were they made? I don't mean 'designed', I mean physically made.

I'd be interested in knowing for the future as I'm a graphic designer and may need people like this who can clearly do high quality products which are very representitive of the computer design.

Also, wha tis the actual apparel like? Would you say it is good quality?

Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

made in portugal, by these guys.
    I think it's fair to say the consensus is that it's very good quality all right.
    I think they only do cycling stuff though, so when you talk about needing "people like this who can clearly do high quality products", if you're not talking cycling kit then you're going to have to keep searching.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭peejay1986

kenmc wrote: »
    made in portugal, by these guys.
    I think it's fair to say the consensus is that it's very good quality all right.
    I think they only do cycling stuff though, so when you talk about needing "people like this who can clearly do high quality products", if you're not talking cycling kit then you're going to have to keep searching.

Ah right, I was hoping they were some sort of custom clothing retailer. Still, I suppose it can't hurt to know

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

http://www.spin11.com/

That crowd are based in Dublin and do the Orwell kit, or so I heard.

Advertisement