Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New floor insulation for my car. Where?

Options
  • 22-08-2008 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Due to the recent flooding, my car took in a bit of water to the footwells. The next day i took the seats out front and back, took out all the plastics and took up the carpet. Under the carpet was insulation, you know the greeny stuff that has loads of different coloured threads an stuff in it?? It's about an inch or an inch an a half thick.

Anyway, I threw it out as it was soaked and was just wondering where the HELL I could get some new stuff to replace it? Gonna try carpet place and a builders yard now but i'm not confident.

Any help appreciated :)

Comments

Advertisement