Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please help if you can

• 22-08-2008 10:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I know that this is something that most classically trained musicians will have experience of and hopefully you can help me.

I applied for an audition, i have been asked now to supply a CV. I just am not so sure what is generally the content.
    Do you put your range? and technical training?

I have not been trained (as in grades - i sing, so i shall ask my teacher exact details of range and all that)
    But what else do you put down? I just want to make it sound great - and want to have everything needed covered.
    Any help would be so very appreciated. thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Hi,

I know that this is something that most classically trained musicians will have experience of and hopefully you can help me.

I applied for an audition, i have been asked now to supply a CV. I just am not so sure what is generally the content.
    Do you put your range? and technical training?

I have not been trained (as in grades - i sing, so i shall ask my teacher exact details of range and all that)
    But what else do you put down? I just want to make it sound great - and want to have everything needed covered.
    Any help would be so very appreciated. thank you.

Tough one. If you've done any performing, worked with ensembles, done any music courses, anything like that. Your specific range shouldn't matter - just soprano or bass or whatever you are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

Tough one. If you've done any performing, worked with ensembles, done any music courses, anything like that. Your specific range shouldn't matter - just soprano or bass or whatever you are.

thanks i have done a music course (it was excellent too!)
    so will put that down, have performed also of course, will have a proper think.. :) thank you very much :)

Advertisement