Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basic mobile phone needed - suggestions?

• 22-08-2008 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

I lost my mobile recently and would like to buy a new one but I am totally confused with all the different types on offer. I am a bit of Luddite when it comes to mobiles and just need one to make & recieve calls and texts, a camera if possible in other words nothing too fancy:)

Can anyone recommend a suitable phone and best place to buy?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

So many to suggest. Have a look at www.meteor.ie , www.vodafone.ie and www.o2.ie for their online shops and see if anything takes your fancy. I'd probably go for a Nokia or SOny Ericsson .. but would suggest you have a look, see what takes your fancy and then come back to us with a couple and we'll give you some feedback on why you should or shouldn't get them.

Advertisement