Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

tow bar for fiesta

Options
  • 22-08-2008 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭

any one on here got a second hand tow bar that will go on a 97 fiesta? im in dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,975 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Tow bar on a fiesta? Is this one of those candid camera moments???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭whitser

it will be:D. just need to pull a small dog trailer so need one,very hard to get too.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,975 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Buy and Sell? Maybe go to Golden pages and look up Salvagers.

you can get them in golden pages but they're a fcuking rip off. tried breakers yard but they rarely have them. i'll keep looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

A friend of mine got quoted €170 for a new one fitted. They are also for sale on EBay, I remember him looking at the time. He wanted his for a bike rack.

• Advertisement

170 for one fitted is not bad, i got qouted about 300 fitted and 170 just for the bar.
    is your mate in dublin? where did he ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

It was in Cork, I think it was Murray tow bars, but I can't be sure. Any decent mechanic should be able to fit it for you in my opinion.

Advertisement