Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when does all registration info arrive??

• 22-08-2008 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

hey all

i was just wondering when will all the registration info arrive from the college etc(st.pats).....???

thanks.
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Well I got a registration pack from Sligo IT today which I was surprised since I haven't even accepted a place there. It is such a waste of paper (there is A LOT!!!) since I've decided to wait till next year to return to college. I'd say after the accepting deadline with the CAO on the 26th you'll start getting stuff. Sligo IT were a bit eager it seems!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭oleary91

Have most people got their registration packs??Im still waiting for mine(Tralee IT)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Diarmaid07

I haven't gotten mine yet, from DCU. First round offers just finished yesterday, so I'd guess we could expect them soon enough?

Any people who have had more direct involvement(ie went to Uni last year!), could ya shed some light on this =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭nubineeprincess

hey
    yeah im still waitin for mine from St.Pats
    i was in U.L. before and i remember gettin it like the week after i accepted but i have read that all colleges are different re: registration and info etc...
    some will wait until september and you might only get it the week before you have to start.......i just want all the info now you know??im a bit of an organisational freak:P
    some colleges have registration info on their website so maybe check that but i think its just a waiting game otherwise!!:rolleyes:
    :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Diarmaid07

http://www.spd.dcu.ie/main/administration/international/Incoming.shtml

Well here's some info for ya anyway!

It's international students, it seems, but better than nothing. A bit of googling and looking about the site should be helpful

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭nubineeprincess

hey thats great cheers soooo much...at least that gives me some idea...i actually thought we would be starting a week before that(i presume the dates for local and international students are the same???)
    yeay i have a week off so to chillax after finishing work before i start college!!wont have much chillin time then!!:D

thanks again!!:D:D:p:)

I got my reg pack this morning:)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Jegger

oleary91 wrote: »
    I got my reg pack this morning:)

what college? i still waiting on one from trinity....

Advertisement