Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MEL C EXPECTING!!

• 22-08-2008 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭

Source: People.com!

Congrats!

Melanie Chisholm is ready to spice up her life – with a baby!

The sometime Sporty Spice, 34, and her boyfriend of six years, property developer Thomas Starr, confirmed the pregnancy on her Web site Friday morning.

"Some happy news," she wrote. "I can now announce that Tom and I are expecting a baby and we are very happy."

Mel C. follows in the footsteps of her former Spice Girls bandmates – Victoria Beckham, Melanie Brown, Geri Halliwell and Emma Bunton – who have all become moms.

Baby buzz building began last week, when Chisholm wore a baggy dress during a show in Liverpool last week.

"As I'm sure you'll understand, we needed time to wait for results and tell our families," she explained on the site.

Even as she prepares for motherhood, the singer says she's "also excited" to begin writing songs for a new solo album.

"I will need to take some time off to be a mum," she wrote. "But, before you know it, we'll be back."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

OMG!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

AW! Mega happy for her... :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

She seems very down to earth,very happy for her:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

marti101 wrote: »
    She seems very down to earth,very happy for her:D

Yeah she really seems like the best of the Spice Girls. Her music aint that bad either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Roisin89

She's my favourite out of them all, but I really thought she was a lesbian =S

I am happy for her though! =]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

congrats to her and her partner

She is the best musically from the awful bad lot (Spice Girls)

She went downhill for me with all herhyporacy about reuniting with the other girls and then she did (for the cash of course)

Advertisement