Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where, oh where, in the world can i find this?

Options
  • 22-08-2008 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hallo people. Question: Does the government put up it's plans on the net of the upgrades it has planned to for the country's roads? I just wanna see what work is planned for my area. If there is none, I might start a petition to force them to do some.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

Check your local authority website, in the roads section or in the county development plan.

Or go to http://www.nra.ie for major infrastructure details.

They generally know years in advance of upcoming works. Resurfacing and small stuff might not be planned so far in advance though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Major intfastructure is normally contained within the county development plan. This is normally shown on the county council's website. If you are looking for when the local road is going to be resurfaced I'd say they don't even know that themselves!!

Edit: Got there just ahead of me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Fair play- some corners are very much neglected. East Cork certainly is- travel in any direction and the secondary roads improve drastically. It's scandalous considering how much the Irish motorist is put upon by the state. I feel a lot of it is simply lack of quatlity control and accountibility.

I'm sick of zig-zagging and endless suspension/ steering repairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭abitdazed

Cheers guys. Legends

Advertisement