Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone firmware 2.0.1 reception issues

• 22-08-2008 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

Have upgraded my 1G iphone to 2.0.1 and the reception is dramatically worse than before. It wasn't good to begin with so now everyone says they can't hear me that the reception is breaking up yet I can hear them well enough sometimes. I know theres 2.0.2 out now but thats said not to have made any difference and I'm waiting for pwnage tool to update.

Is everyone having this problem? I feel like changing my phone as I've had so much hassle with this phone despite loving it at the same time!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Try to re-install maybe? The reception problems people are reporting is with the 3G coverage, not with general coverage on your 2G. Either that or go back to 1.1.4. I dont think i'll ever upgrade from 1.1.4, not worth the hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Yeah unfortunately I may have to go back. I didn't want to though as 2.0.1 seems to be a good bit more stable than 1.1.4 even though a lot slower.

Advertisement