Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaga ( AGP/LEMG )

Options
  • 22-08-2008 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hi all, here are a few from Malaga Intl, taken from an area called Plaza Mayor, i held off on posting these just out of respect for the Spanair disaster. Anyway nothing special just a few, i used a small Fuji Z3 "Point n shoot" so id really appreciate some replies as to how these turned out especially as the aircraft seemed to be climbing very high after rotating, anyway here you go:

01-3.jpg

02-2.jpg

03-1.jpg

04-1.jpg

05-1.jpg

06-1.jpg

07-1.jpg

08-1.jpg

09.jpg

10-6.jpg

11-6.jpg

12-9.jpg

Hope they are of interest,

Kind regards,

David.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

they look well, did you re-size them to post here? If so, you should put the full res versions on flickr or similar if you get a chance. If i remember right Plaza Mayor is a shopping centre near the end of the runway?

When I was in Verona airport I was trying to get some shots but had the same problem - planes climbing higher than i would have expected and I was using a limited zoom camera.

Advertisement