Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WARNING: Lilliput.ie

Options
  • 22-08-2008 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Just wanted to let people know, I ordered a kids bed from this Company online 12 weeks ago and no bed or Refund!!!!
    I was first told i'd receive it in 4-6 wks but rang after I'd heard nothing for over 6 wks to be told they had none and be 2 wks b4 new stock in, so I waited 2 wks still nothing, no call, no email, so after 3 wks emailed again...
    Was rang and told they don't do that kids bed anymore and was offered a bigger 1 (which was no good as its my sons first bed and wanted a low to the floor 1) so was told I'd get a refund last thrusday wk, have rang today and emailed but no reply!!!!!
    Have been told by National Cumsumer Agency (very helpful, I must say) to bring them to small claims court!!! Which I will be doing on monday!! Just wanted to warn people as the bed is still advertised on there website!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

Can you not instigate a charge back through your credit card provider?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Example25

I've done that now, Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 SR2008

Practically the exact same thing happened me with this company. Except after 13 weeks they are still claiming that my bed will be delivered. Was it the shorty bed you ordered by any chance? I have asked my credit card company to initiate a charge back and if not I will have to go to the small claims court as well. What a pain and I still don't have a bed for my toddler!

Advertisement