Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phibsboro kittens

Options
  • 22-08-2008 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I know this is a tad random but I also know there are alot of people on boards who may help. I live in Phibsboro and last night walking home, I seen 2 very young kittens, I would say only 3 or 4 weeks old on the road beside St Peters Church and turning into Cabra Park, there is a school facing onto this road. I think they're from an abandoned litter, I couldn't take them in as I live in a tiny little bedsit, but if there is anyone who lives near here and has somewhere that they can go, can they keep an eye out for them? I would gladly rehome two of them, but unfortunately I won't be in a position to do this until October. Thanks

Advertisement