Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bars in City Centre

Options
  • 22-08-2008 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hey guys, heading to Dublin soon for a gig and staying overnight at The Westbury (although I'm thinking of going for something cheaper). I'm looking for somewhere to go after the gig for a few drinks, somewhere nearby with a good atmosphere. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭woodseb

mcdaids and bruxelles are great pubs literally on the westbury's doorstep. cross grafton st and keoghs is on the next corner which is also great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭luvlylady

Thanks. Are they bars or more pub-ish, if you know what I mean?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Bruxelles is a bar. Rock and Indie downstairs.. Ground floor level is a bit of a mixture.
    McDaid's and Keohes are pubs. Personally I can't stand the latter, unless it's a quiet Sunday afternoon. It gets jampacked at night at the weekends, and it's too like drinking in someone's front lounge.

Advertisement