Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Valuation

Options
  • 22-08-2008 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭

Going to sell a car. It's a Skoda Octavia 04 and has 25,000 miles on the clock. It was bought directly from garage and only has had 1 owner. I wonder what people would value it at what roughly. The owner of it died and I know next to nothing about cars so would like a rough ballpark figure to go on. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

cooker3 wrote: »
    Going to sell a car. It's a Skoda Octavia 04 and has 25,000 miles on the clock. It was bought directly from garage and only has had 1 owner. I wonder what people would value it at what roughly. The owner of it died and I know next to nothing about cars so would like a rough ballpark figure to go on. Thanks

what engine which spec

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Cheers for link Biko
    It's 1.4 litre and 16v engine

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Take those Carzone figures with a grain of salt. Most people overvalue their cars on Carzone.

Just like daft.ie then
    The average for our spec is around 10k from looking through it.
    Too much?

It's not been involved in any crashes and is in pretty good condition

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Serviced?
    NCT?
    Taxed?

All these things can +/- value.

Yes to all. Taxed to february 09

Advertisement