Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket availability online - Tottenhamhotspur.com

Options
  • 22-08-2008 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi All

I hope to get tickets for a Spurs match as a surprise for my boyfriend's 30th which is coming up shortly. Any home match at the end of October or November would be good. How easy is it to buy tickets via the Tottenham Hotspurs website? Is it very difficult to buy these when they go on general sale? Are there any other places I could get them at a reasonable price?

I want to make sure I have the match tickets before I book flights or a hotel.

Any help is appreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

If you are thinking late october that would mean bolton at home.I would nearly be 100% sure that these tickets will go on general sale and therefore should be easy to come by.These tickets will go on general sale on sept 11th and can be got by ringing the ticket office whose number can be got from the official website Tottenhamhotspur.com.Actually the number is 0044844 844 0102

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Be careful with games in late October or early November, if we advance to the group stages of the UEFA Cup then the dates for games might change.

We won't know until 7th October what the draw for the group stages will be (and when the fixtures will be due to take place) which is well after the Bolton tickets go on general sale, and it is a match which might be affected.

I think your best bet would be the home tie vs Blackburn on 23rd November, which kicks off at 1:30pm and is live on Sky. You should have a good chance of getting tickets for that. That will not be moved for European games.

The number you need is +44 207 998 1068 from Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 brighteyes76

Thanks for the replies. When will the tickets for the Blackburn game go on sale?

Thanks for the replies. When will the tickets for the Blackburn game go on sale?

Members sale starts 22nd Sept, then general sale is from 2nd Oct

If you pop back in around the end of September I'm sure someone can update you on whether tickets are still available during the members' sale period.

Any trouble post back and we'll see if we can help you.

Okay I will come back at end of September to see how ticket sales are going. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭kindalen

is it easier to get dad and lad tickets? is there any chance of getting an adult and child on general sale for the chelsea game later this year? any point in writing to the club?
    thanks.

kindalen wrote: »
    is it easier to get dad and lad tickets? is there any chance of getting an adult and child on general sale for the chelsea game later this year?

Very unlikely to be honest.
    kindalen wrote: »
    any point in writing to the club?
    thanks.

None, they will tell you to purchase two memberships which will allow you to purchase a ticket each (beside each other) when tickets go on sale.

Sorry can't be bearer of better news.

Tickets are now on general sale for the Blackburn game, but there is limited availability. You'd want to get cracking now.

Thanks for that. Got tickets for the game. Just waiting for them to arrive now so i can tell the boyfriend what his birthday present is!!

Excellent news, if you need any help or pointers for the match day let us know, hope he knows what a good 'un he's got bringing him to see the Spurs (even if we're playing rubbish)...;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement