Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten

Options
  • 22-08-2008 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

This has probably been asked before but I'm in a rush so will ask again.

A friend just called saying he has picked up a kitten. He has no xperience with cats, but he thinks it's very young. I am heading out to him at about 7 and will pick up some formula on the way. Just in case it's that young. But what else do I need to look out for?

I did mention that he probably should have left it for mammy cat, but it was beside a motorway so I think he did the best thing.

Any advice?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭wazzoraybelle

Hi Helena, I'm hand feeding my 4 kittens at the moment and with mine I have to wipe their anus repeatedly with a wet cotton bud to coax them to urinate after every feed. They are only 10 days old and are fed every 2 hours night and day, It may be worth mentioning this to your friend to make sure he is up for this amount of disruption.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭mary123

What colour are the kittens eyes. If they are still blue he is very young still.

Advertisement