Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Moderators get paid?

Options
  • 22-08-2008 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭

I was just wondering if the Mods get paid for moderating this site or do they do it in there spare time?

I ask this because i've noticed as soon as somebody does something wrong, a mod is straight into action. If they do have jobs, do they actually do their jobs rather then being on this.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this. (It said helpdesk so...)

P.S. I just read over what i wrote and i looks like i'm taking a jab at mods. I'm not i'm just curious. You're doing a stand up job. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Nope, no pay. All volunteers.

Reaction times vary, as do people's access. I imagine most people do their jobs or get fired. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Fair play. having time to do a job and moderate this is some feat. how do they become mods?

Advertisement