Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tickets - Six nations and Guinness Series Bundled

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭Shelflife

That may well be true and ine no problem with that, but a forum where each post has to be vetted before its allowed is censorship.

i have had posts not published because the topic was so hot that the mods couldnt keep up.

Anyway it ruins the whole flow if i have to wait for a mod to vet a post and then a reply has to be vetted again. Its treating members like children and creates alot of work for mods that is unnecessary.

on boards you can post away, if its offensive its deleted and you are banned cant see why the irfu cant do the same.

it also annoys me that you wont tell us how many members there are or how many tickets are available to the members. commercial confidentiality isnt a consideration when you are a monopoly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I bought 2 tickets and I was charged an admin fee of €8.

WHERE in the name of God did the IRFU get the idea that charging an admin fee for that farce was acceptable?

I'm expecting an €8 refund. Neither the IRFU, or anyone they hired to "administrate" this farce, deserve 1c for the way that transaction went.

I sent a mail saying the above but I've heard nothing back.

Now.. I'm not that tight that €8 will mean I can't eat next week, but its the principle of paying €50 for a hat that looks ridiculous, access to exclusive info that I can read on any website, and access to tickets where my credit card gets mucked with and I pay extra for that privilage too.

My membership is due up next month. To be honest, I don't think I'll renew. Im sure the IRFU couldnt care less anyway, they're happy to rake in the €50 bobs from whoever will hand it over.

Admin fee.. Give me a bucket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The hats gone, it's now a dapper scarf :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭A-Train

No problem this morning got 2 tickets for the argies/ England combo stand most of the rest sold out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Same here. My Dad got the 2x Argie Eng package today and I got the 2x New Zeal France one last week. So we're covered. Happy Days :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Good to hear it was much smoother this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Well done JWAD :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Are there any NZ tickets left - or any tickets to any of the games at all. I'm not a member so I can't check myself and i can't ring my boyf until I get out of work - I'm afraid if there are any left that theyll be gone by this eve!! Has anyone been on it today to see whats left???

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chemicalfred

Are there any NZ tickets left - or any tickets to any of the games at all. I'm not a member so I can't check myself and i can't ring my boyf until I get out of work - I'm afraid if there are any left that theyll be gone by this eve!! Has anyone been on it today to see whats left???

Apparently there are NZ AND ARG tickets left. If you join up now you can buy tickets straight away AFAIK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

NZ and Arg tics left...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

That was this morning some time anyway. Surprised me a little. Before sale, the mods of site were saying not to panic. They obviously knew there would be tickets of some sort for nearly everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Brewster wrote: »
    That was this morning some time anyway. Surprised me a little. Before sale, the mods of site were saying not to panic. They obviously knew there would be tickets of some sort for nearly everyone.

The Ireland Inc party seems to be well and truly over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Ticket Sale Update
    Following the sale of tickets to members yesterday a number of stand tickets for the games against New Zealand and Argentina remain on sale.

The club has now opened these up to all members to allow them to purchase a further two tickets in addition to those already purchased.

Please note that tickets for the New Zealand game are limited.

To purchase tickets simply login as before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭future_plans

And the system is working!!!!!!?!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭JWAD

And the system is working!!!!!!?!:eek:

Yes, the system is working. The problem that caused last thursday's crash has been fixed by the service providers over the weekend. Sales yesterday went as smooth as last year's and the sale we started today is running fine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I've managed now to get 4 tickets to the NZ match, 2 sets of 2. If I contact the IRFU, would they give me the 4 tickets beside each other? They're all the €85 tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭JWAD

Trotter wrote: »
    I've managed now to get 4 tickets to the NZ match, 2 sets of 2. If I contact the IRFU, would they give me the 4 tickets beside each other? They're all the €85 tickets.

If they're in the same area then pop an email to ticketqueries@irfu.ie .
    As my colleague Barry said in the Club forum, ticketing will try oblige as best they can.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

anyone have any spare ticket 4 nz test?

Advertisement