Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diatomaceous Earth

Options
  • 22-08-2008 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but does anybody know where I could buy some diatomaceous earth or if it is even on sale in Ireland?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭tudlytops

This is an old post, but because it is something I am after and can't find.

Does anyone know where to buy diatomaceous earth in Ireland?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Hi....
    i think you should be opening a new thread rather than bringing up old ones..... ;)

anyway.... try this company in roscommon.... :)

http://www.organicanimalfeeds.ie/diatomaceous-earth/

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭tudlytops

laros wrote: »
    Hi....
    i think you should be opening a new thread rather than bringing up old ones..... ;)

anyway.... try this company in roscommon.... :)

http://www.organicanimalfeeds.ie/diatomaceous-earth/

Hiya!

Didn't see the problem in bringing up since it was the same.

Any how, I did see that company but they have no information on prices, delivery nothing and since we are in Co. Limerick, not to happy paying for something to a company i don't know anything about.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 willowfarm

hi Gordon from willowfarm organics here, sorry about the lack of information on our site
    DE pest grade is 8euro per kilo animal grade is 10euro per kilo and Human grade is 12euro per kilo delivery is 8euro up to 30kg any where in Ireland, hope this helps
    www.organicanimalfeeds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fodda

What exactly is this Diatomaceous Earth and why is it so new if it's a natural substance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

The use of any substance in the garden which is harmful to bees or other pollinators should not be encouraged.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mrs.machine

willowfarm wrote: »
    hi Gordon from willowfarm organics here, sorry about the lack of information on our site
    DE pest grade is 8euro per kilo animal grade is 10euro per kilo and Human grade is 12euro per kilo delivery is 8euro up to 30kg any where in Ireland, hope this helps
    www.organicanimalfeeds.ie

Why is it so expensive? You can buy 6kg for about 18 euro on ebay

Hi Mrs Machine you can source D/E from ebay however you will notice that the product is either in the usa or uk and for 6kg shipping is around £40sterling which is why its expensive
    we are happy to to ship anywhere in Ireland for just 8euro for up to 30kg and a discount is offerd if people purchase more than 5kg most avrage house holds if using for bed bugs would not need more than 1kg hope this helps
    kind regards
    Gordon @willowfarm www.organicanimalfeeds.ie

Hi Gordon, I can 6kg delivered from UK for £10. That works out at 30euro for 6kg. How much of a discount do you do for orders over 1kg? I'm using it for internal & external parasites on birds & animals so I would get through a fair bit of it.

Hi Again why not give us a call to see if we can help larger amounts work out at 3.20euro per kilo
    happy to help where we can

• Advertisement

Ok thanks I will next time definitely but I've already ordered it off ebay this time.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 queeney

this has been very helpful folks thanks for posting
    :)

Hi Gordon,
    I looked on your website and saw that you had 25kg of DE listed. Could you give me a price on it please?

Advertisement