Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gwen S teffani

• 22-08-2008 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Gwen Staffani has a baby boy called Zumo,what are these people thinking.:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Must be named after Saint Zumo, patron saint of parents with a strange sense of humour. :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Maybe she really likes Zumo juices?

My favourite is the strawberry energy...

Or maybe she's just a twat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

paradise shakes ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

What celebrity doesn't give their offspring a name from hell?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

It's Zuma Nesta Rock.

Zuma, with an A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Pop star Gwen Stefani and her husband Gavin Rossdale have welcomed the birth of their second child, a son they've called 'Zuma'.

Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale weighed 3.77 kilograms when he was born at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, the couple's publicist Dave Tomberlin said.
    Stefani, 38, and Rossdale, 40, already have one son, Kingston, aged 2.
    "Kingston, Gwen and Gavin Rossdale welcomed the newest member of their family," Tomberlin said in a statement.
    "Mother, baby and family are all happy and healthy."
    Stefani - a chart-topping solo pop star and member of reformed rock band No Doubt - recently told In Touch Weekly she was "in a race" to have another child. She also said her husband was "super into being a dad".
    Rossdale told People.com the couple planned to get a gift for Kingston so he didn't feel left out when his new sibling arrived.
    "Apparently when the baby comes home, you've got to bring a really good present for Kingston," he said.
    Rossdale described parenting as "terrifying and exciting and brilliant".
    The rock singer also has a daughter with fashion designer Pearl Lowe.
    Stefani and Rossdale, who gained fame in the British rock band Bush, married in 2002.

Congrats to Gwen and Gavin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Suddenly dawned on me - perhaps the kid's got Sat Nav, being as there's a Garmin Zumo. Lets you know where your kids are at all times. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Mmmm, blueberry.....
    But isn't it Jump that make them, not Zumo?

When I heard the name "Zuma" I thought she had a girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭celticcutie

tis mad, mad I tells ya :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 StockCube

That's totally crazy!!

Advertisement