Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to enable wireless on a 2247 netopia wi-Fi Wireless G Gateway for a laptop

Options
  • 22-08-2008 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hello

I am trying to enable wireless for a laptop on the 2247 netopia modem
    and I don't have a clue how. Could anybody help out? sorry for being vague, I am not good at this stuff. I am on eircom.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jim bob joe

All required lights are green,everything is correct. I can connect to the internet using a ethernet cable, but I am using a laptop. I tried without success to enable it. Do I need to buy hardware? A friend once connected wireless to the same type of modem without having to buy anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭phoenix-MT

the wireless network is password protected so to stop your neighbours using your internet :p im having the same problem myself with trying to conect a PSP via wireless to the same router as yourself with eircom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭April Raine

hello

I am trying to enable wireless for a laptop on the 2247 netopia modem
    and I don't have a clue how. Could anybody help out? sorry for being vague, I am not good at this stuff. I am on eircom.

Thanks
    Is your laptop wi fi enabled and if not do you have a pcmcia card? What windows have you

Advertisement