Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roller Disco....

• 22-08-2008 11:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

I've always wanted to go to a roller disco but don't know if there is anywhere in Ireland that does it? Maybe the UK?

Has anyone ever been?

(Hope this is the right thread.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Spider_Baby

Larianne wrote: »
    I've always wanted to go to a roller disco but don't know if there is anywhere in Ireland that does it? Maybe the UK?

Has anyone ever been?

(Hope this is the right thread.)

They used to have on in Kings Cross in London. Super fun! :)
    I think they have moved venues though.

http://www.renaissancerooms.co.uk/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Cheers for that!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Madz

There is a new roller disco opened in Dublin its in Spindance
    There website is www.spindancefitness.ie
    :p

• Site Banned Posts: 243 ✭✭yardeyar

Hi I use to live in The Star Rollar Rink in Crumlin as a teenager and went to the new Rollar Rink today of the Long Mile Road, Walkinstown, Dublin 12 and its brilliant and it brought me back to my youth, I haven't been on skates for years and after ten minutes or so it all came back to me, only thing is with age I'm a bit slower, I had one fall and survived, anyone wanting a different day out its great fun and I'll be back again. YEAH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Madz wrote: »
    There is a new roller disco opened in Dublin its in Spindance
    There website is www.spindancefitness.ie
    :p
    If this is a shill it's the worst ever. Link doesn't work :D
    It's www.spinrollerdisco.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 daniel1981

Burn energy drink are meant to be running one in Tripod for the summer every weekend. You can drink at it also!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

I was at the Renaissance rooms in Vauxhall last weekend and it was great fun. Make sure to dress up in 80`s gear though or you will look out of place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭LittleEve

Sounds like a really fun idea Larianne! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Kooli

Spin Roller Disco on the longmile road is great fun! I'd highly recommend it, although there's no booze so it's just good, wholesome fun! (although if you go to the 11pm one on Saturday night you can have a few drinks beforehand to build up a bit of confidence on wheels!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Right, I'm rehashing this thread as I'm looking to do this for my friend's 30th Birthday. The Burn at Tripod seems to be over and the Spin one is in Blanch but has other locations. Anywhere that's easier to get to from the city?

Anyone been to any recently?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Kooli

The one in Longmile Road is easy to get to from the city centre (red luas drops you right there)

HOWEVER, they have stopped doing their late 'adult-only' session, so you would have to go to the 7.30-10.30 one which is full of teenagers! (still great fun though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 zbeo0572irwljp

Was very dissappointed with Spin Rollerdisco...made a booking two weeks in advance, then confirmed with the office on Monday, got a call on Wednesday to let me know that a teenage disco was taking place - nothing they could do and I was told that they couldn't be expected to recall each conversation they had 2 weeks ago. Not great, especially for those who had a sitter organised and were looking forward to something different / fun as a birthday party. Ah well....

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Mr CJ

There is a new roller disco in Finglas called GoSk8 anyone been to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭MusicLover8498

Was very dissappointed with Spin Rollerdisco...made a booking two weeks in advance, then confirmed with the office on Monday, got a call on Wednesday to let me know that a teenage disco was taking place - nothing they could do and I was told that they couldn't be expected to recall each conversation they had 2 weeks ago. Not great, especially for those who had a sitter organised and were looking forward to something different / fun as a birthday party. Ah well....

Well that sounds like a let down but in all fairness the teenage disco does go on every week so they can't just stop it for anyone:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 michelebrady

how much is it for 17 people? 14 year olds

Advertisement