Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Going too fast + Blinding sun equals..

Options
  • 23-08-2008 2:10am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Image031.jpg

A jeep with bull bars ending up crashing into the back of my car because he was going too fast to stop in the traffic. It actually doesnt look too bad in the picture, but I will take another from the side tomoro, its pushed in a good inch or two and if you look towards the fuel door you can see its creased.

On the bright side If he hadnt hit my car he would have landed on the footpath where there were two people walking up possible doing more damage.

Im just wondering what they will have to do with everything bar the lights? (as in the frame for the light etc.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

They'll have to put the car back to the way it was before they hit you. Don't take any ****, you'll have to explain this when you sell the car.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The guy was driving dangerously. Take no crap from him as he could well have injured the two pedestrians.
    Notify your insurance company.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,991 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

And the Gardai if not already done.

Car has to be repaired to your satisfaction as others have said.

Advertisement