Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games for use without 'mouse'

Options
  • 23-08-2008 5:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm on holidays and if I'm not out drinking due to severe hangovers I spend the night on the laptop etc, I'm just wondering can anyone recommend any games I can use with the touch pad as it is just too awkward for me to get a mouse. I am getting Warcraft 3 at the moment, any online games I can play without CD key also would be great. All idea's welcome as I have a 20mb connection :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

Star Trek Armada? or STA2.. haven't played 2 yet but 1 was good years ago (I'm not a Trekkie either)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Yeah, and Turn based game should do.

I am playing fallout 2 at the moment, great game even after all these years.

One game I have always considered BEST on the laptop is Football Manager.

Of course, you could always just watch some movies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Yeah FM is the best, but I spent ages playing that when I was in Boston so quite sick of it now.. Can't afford to be out drinking every night of the week so need to keep myself occupied! Anyway its Saturday now so gonna get drunk tonight :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Doom was keyboard only when it came out. Any game can be played without a mouse. Just makes it more challenging :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Turn based games are really the answer here. I play Civ IV in work sometimes because I can take all the time I need and the touchpad does fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

nipplenuts wrote: »
    Doom was keyboard only when it came out. Any game can be played without a mouse. Just makes it more challenging :pac:

I'm sure in many games you could map the camera view to ijkl or the cursor keys instead of the mouse, might be hard to get used to though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Resi 4? All keyboard based, relatively new too and decent game.

Advertisement