Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter books

Options
  • 23-08-2008 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

So i've decided to take the plunge and read the Harry Potter books. Is there a difference between the adult and the childrens version as the childrens books are cheaper than the adults.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Nope, no difference in content at all, the "adult" version just has different cover art.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

You might as well get the children's ones, especially if they're cheaper, as Honey-ec said they're exactly the same on the inside. Adults reading the adult editions on the bus just look like they're trying to pretend they're not reading what they're reading on the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

So i've decided to take the plunge and read the Harry Potter books. Is there a difference between the adult and the childrens version as the childrens books are cheaper than the adults.
    Thanks.

I'm so jealous of anyone just reading these for the first time! Try to resist the temptation to read them all in a row, take a break and read other books in between or else you will definitly overdose on them!

Advertisement