Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 08 question

Options
  • 23-08-2008 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

There isn't a Fifa forum so I wasn't sure where to ask this :confused:
    Please move if inappropiate.

My question is about the controls in Fifa 08. I can't seem to be able to use the D-pad to control the player, just analogue. Is there any way to re-set this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Hit the analog button on the control pad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

CCCP^ wrote: »
    Hit the analog button on the control pad?
    to control the player using the analogue stick.

How can I control the player using the D-pad (arrow buttons)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Neesa wrote: »
    to control the player using the analogue stick.

How can I control the player using the D-pad (arrow buttons)?

im not sure you can man, try contoller settings in the game.
    why would you want to use that anyway?
    your right theres no fifa forum, there should be tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

I should've been honest it's not for me, my husband plays it. His Xbox 360 caught the dreaded "ring of death" so he went out and bought himself a PS3 complete with Fifa 08.

I prefer using the D-pad myself but my love of computer games was dulled when the third dimension was tapped into. Oh for the days when it was just forwards - backwards - jump - crouch. Before "up" had the character walking off in a completely different direction.

I wouldn't be what you'd call a "hardcore" gamer. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Neesa wrote: »
    I should've been honest it's not for me, my husband plays it. His Xbox 360 caught the dreaded "ring of death" so he went out and bought himself a PS3 complete with Fifa 08.

I prefer using the D-pad myself but my love of computer games was dulled when the third dimension was tapped into. Oh for the days when it was just forwards - backwards - jump - crouch. Before "up" had the character walking off in a completely different direction.

I wouldn't be what you'd call a "hardcore" gamer. :o

your husband?!
    surely yer too old for computers!!:P ahh im jokeing!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement