Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog wanted

• 23-08-2008 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi everyone, im looking to rehome a dog something knee height any breed would be considered, around the waterford area or if you know anyone wanting to give their dog a good home could you keep me in mind?

but especially in the Waterford area please.
    ill poswt this in the animal thread also

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try the pound? I think there are also some shelters setup around the place to, ill see if I can get any numbers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 collywolly123

thanks sully, where about is the pound? i heard its the Gracedieu area?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I think its down by the Red Iron bridge, just as the track passes over the road (think thats Gracedieu lower on Bilberry Road).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Hi everyone, im looking to rehome a dog something knee height any breed would be considered, around the waterford area or if you know anyone wanting to give their dog a good home could you keep me in mind?

but especially in the Waterford area please.
    ill poswt this in the animal thread also

Have a Male Bullmastif if u are interested send me a pm . I have the bitch and also own the brother he is smashing and is 7 months old . Big Dog though but they are sp placid , Great with Kids and dont bark NOT A VIOLENT BONE IN THERE BODIES.. I have never had a dog b4 but would reccommend these they are so friendly its unreal, When breeding the value of each pup is €900-€1000 each - PM me if interested .Have a read on them

This would be him full size and same colour.the pup would be about half that size now .Named Sirus

C:%5CWINDOWS%5CDesktop%5CDutch4.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

One of the girls in work have a cross between a springer and beagle needed to rehome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

That's the number of the dog pound at Gracedieu lower on Bilberry Road.

Left in a dog there at the end of college last year that we took in as a stray for a few days.

Lady there is nice, helpful and just wants to see the dogs go to a nice caring home.

Hope that helps.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭Libby029

Hi,

I got a dog from the pound in gracedieu, and everytime I am out with her, I am asked what type of dog is she and where did I get her. She is a stunning dog, and has a fantastic personality, but trust me, if you go down there you are sure to find something.

We are thinking of getting a second dog so Molly (my dog's name) can have a pal, and without a doubt we will go back to this pound to get a second dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 collywolly123

Thanks everyone ill head down to the pound theyre open until 4 everyday, i'd like to give a dog a good home from the pound or a shelter so ill go down on monday and let ya know how i get on!!

Thanks for your help x:)

Advertisement