Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom wireless- PSP

Options
  • 23-08-2008 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi, i have eircom broadband wireless. On the Playstation-PSP it has a browser and will pick up the wireless signal from my router but everytime it tries to connect it cannot find the IP address. Is this something to do with the WEP key in the settings that i do not know anything about???? :D If so how would i go about finding out what it is?? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

You'll need the password to get onto your network. You can change it (please do and, while you're at it, change the encryption type to WPA assuming the PSP supports it).

You can find out the WEP key by visiting http://192.168.1.254 on a machine already connected to your router. Have a look under Wireless to find it/change it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭phoenix-MT

Thanks man

Advertisement