Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue for 30th b'day

Options
  • 23-08-2008 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hey all,

Looking for a venue for the girlfriends 30th b'day somewhere in Dublin.

There will be only around 20 of us so I was just going to find a place and get them to seal off an area for us or something.

Has anyone any ideas. It needs to have a dance floor handy and was thinking some light finger food but probably not essential if theres a kebab shop or Eddy Rockets nearby!!

Please help as the date is approaching fast and i havn't organised anything yet! Not even the presents-oh crap, why can't women be simple!
    user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Downstairs in Grand Central.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

Bia Bar can reserve a small area for you, has a dance floor, good tunes and can also serve up some pizza as grub for ya, nice little spot!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Mssrs Maguires will cordone off an area for you and have finger food as an option. They have a DJ, and its usually a good mix of people of all ages in there. QBar is next door too if you wanna go somewhere else after a while, but I usually find Mssrs a great night all round!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Upstairs in Toners, Baggot Street is cool.

No music, but we brought a DJ and all was well.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 in the pub

Hey thanks for the help everyone. Am definitly considering some of these suggestions. Anyone else care to throw in few more names?

Thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭erinn

the russell court hotel is great, if you go in the main enterance the beer garden is the place to be but you can also go down to the nightclub!

great spot, and brian ormond had his birthday there a few weeks ago so she'll be in good company, only he had a part closed off from everyone else!

or you could contact the laughter lounge, its pay in but it includes reserved seatin (and if u org it a few days in advance you can get finger food, free cocktail aswel) and then after the comedy show they have a dj and late bar on nd it becomds a night club, its a good night all round!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Hey Dandelion on Stephens green is a good place! My brother had 30th there nice finger food and area was lovely upstairs and headed downstairs later for a bit of a boogie good craic!!:)

Advertisement