Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get custom paint jobs?

• 23-08-2008 2:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭

I heard from someone on another site that you can get people to give you a custom paint job for your PC, as in a proper artistic paint job and not just a few cheap stickers. However he couldn't tell me where one would find these individuals who could paint a PC case. He said art college students could probably do it but I don't know anyone who's doing art so I'm a bit stuck. I searched it on Google and got nothing. Does anyone know where I can find someone who does it? I can't do it myself because I'm the last person I'd go to for this sort of thing.

Please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

just stick a flyer up in an art school - help wanted , pays well ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

MooseJam wrote: »
    just stick a flyer up in an art school - help wanted , pays well ;)

What art school though? I don't know what schools teach art tbh. And I don't know how much to pay:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

I'd go for National College of Art and Design in Dublin, just google it I'm sure you will find the nearest to you fairly easily, as for price hmm i dunno maybe 100 euro ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

MooseJam wrote: »
    I'd go for National College of Art and Design in Dublin, just google it I'm sure you will find the nearest to you fairly easily, as for price hmm i dunno maybe 100 euro ?

Site doesn't have much to offer in the way of getting the students to do some work:P I'll see about that. Ideally I'd like to have a website that I could send my case to but I guess the students need the money;) and maybe they could come to me (although I'd highly doubt it) I'll see if I can get there to put up a flier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

www.kustompc.co.uk do custom paint jobs. Not cheap though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

There's a guy in limerick that does it.. He mainly does bikes but does pcs too...

I'll try n find his site...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I <3 cawk!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Chosen

Much better ---> http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/

Advertisement