Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo in galway

Options
  • 23-08-2008 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

are there any other places in or near galway to get a tattoo besides irish ink and metal works? dont really feel like driving into the city

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

There are 3 tattoo shops in the city center and I think there might be 1 suburban (Doughiska or somewhere like that I think?). Search body mod forum for "galway" and you should find it. But they are the only 4 AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭dantbyhid

are there any other places in or near galway to get a tattoo besides irish ink and metal works? dont really feel like driving into the city

Driving into the city should be the least of your worries if you are serious about getting a tattoo. One of two of the studios are open late in the evenings so at least you won't have to worry about parking/traffic then. I have not heard of any studios outside of the city.

Advertisement