Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vestax Pdx 2000 Decks

• 23-08-2008 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Im looking to get rid of my decks and I was wandering if anyone wants them. They are working grand and they are about 3 years old. Im looking €250 if anyone is intrested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 707 ✭✭✭deevey

damn thats one hell of a good price .. i'll ask around, love to take them off you but just cant justify it right now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

deevey wrote: »
    damn thats one hell of a good price .. i'll ask around, love to take them off you but just cant justify it right now :(

Thats grand cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

where are you based?

Drogheda CO.Louth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

savage deck

• Advertisement

anyone intrested in these?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

probably the best decks ever made, you're giving them away!!! I'd buy em if I didn't already have a pair

Advertisement