Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short hair on women....opinions of the ladies and lads...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 tatt chic

My hair is about 3 inchs long, i've had it shorter! i love the length it is now, so easy to keep but i would love long hair, haven't the patience to grow it though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭RealEstateKing

Short hair on ladies is kind of like those thick tortoiseshell glasses: If you're already a gourgeous Spanish lady with luscious coffee coloured skin, beautiful doe eyes and all the rest, you can afford to cut your hair/wear thick glasses, as a way of saying "Look how hot I am, that I can do this and STILL look good!"

And even then you still think. God and imagine how hot she'd look if she had long hair as well!

Sorry, watching that Diet Coke ad thats on TV at the moment always makes me emotional. Beautiful woman goes into barbers, transforms herself into OK looking woman by cutting off all her lovely hair. What a waste!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Short hair works for some people but definitely not all. Posh's new cut linked above is terrible. Longer hair is the way to go for me but I have to say someone like Natalie Portman can shave her head and look great still, while Britney Spears looks like she escaped from a mental ward when she shaved hers.:D

Advertisement