Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin, August 24th

Options
  • 23-08-2008 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for a spin tomorrow (those that aren't doing the Sean Kelly that is!)

I don't mind the route or the time, so who's in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

Sorry to miss out this weekend Tiny (this mornings spin sounded good). Hope the lungs are feeling a bit more peppy now. See you soon.u.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

i am thinking of heading up over to sally and then to celbridge tomorrow afternoon if that's any use to you - route not so important as the destination, so could go over bohernabreena and blessington or whatever. kind of weather dependent though, but hoping to leave around 2ish. will text you later on or tomorrow morning if that's ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I'm going for a spin tomorrow morning with a few mates we'd probably be round Dundrum way around 10.30-45 if you wanna come with. We could use a guide up the Dublin mountains as it happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

I've a day off on monday and hoping to get out for a spin if anyones around just let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

i'd like to get a spin in today. is there a posse forming?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

slight change of plan for me, will be taking a short spin directly out to CB, leaving around 1 i think.

Phew, some day out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,390 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

The hills are alive to the sound of cyclists!
    Was out for a spin around the wicklow mountains and must have passed and gotten passed by at least 100 cyclists, most with a nod or a howya :)

Best day out in ages, I've also got a sunburned bonce for my troubles :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement