Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glasvegas

• 23-08-2008 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

I was just curious if Glasvegas are popular in Ireland and get much radio play?
    I have been studying in London for the past two years and they are quiet popular over there and just seen them in Marley Park so was curious to see if alot of people know them over here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Phantom plays them.

They were in for a chat the day they played ******, and Sinéad spoke to James on Front Row earlier this week

Can't speak for the other stations, of course

:)

*Jesus, it won't let me write the name of the festival....ok, it's a really big festival in a field in Kildare in July (christ..)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Only heard them on the radio once of twice, im really glad they havnt cought on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Review of their album in Metro paper today, they gave it five stars I think.

Advertisement