Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation Help

Options
  • 23-08-2008 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey every1...im going into ucd as a 1st yr. ive paid fee of €350 online as a deposit when u choose your top 2 campus accommodation roebuck and melville now when i log onto my ucd account its giving me a list off all the accommodations and its asking me to pay by credit card like €2800 for roebuck...does this mean ive been accepted for accommodation on campus, and is there another way of paying the fee as my credit card limit isn't that large??....any help would greatly be appreciated. thanks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

Hey every1...im going into ucd as a 1st yr. ive paid fee of €350 online as a deposit when u choose your top 2 campus accommodation roebuck and melville now when i log onto my ucd account its giving me a list off all the accommodations and its asking me to pay by credit card like €2800 for roebuck...does this mean ive been accepted for accommodation on campus, and is there another way of paying the fee as my credit card limit isn't that large??....any help would greatly be appreciated. thanks:)
    No it doesn't mean you've been accepted. At the top of the page it says only to pay the fee after you get your offer.

Advertisement