Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can anyone tell me when shamrock rovers finally play tallaght

• 23-08-2008 5:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

my first ever live game was rovers v sligo rovers in milltown must of been about 7 or 8 loved it.my own son is ten and id love to start to bring him tpo games any one know when there there, pain in the rear with all the rubbish thats going on .just build it and they will come

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

almanu wrote: »
    my first ever live game was rovers v sligo rovers in milltown must of been about 7 or 8 loved it.my own son is ten and id love to start to bring him tpo games any one know when there there, pain in the rear with all the rubbish thats going on .just build it and they will come
    AFAIK, after this year, your continued humiliation at the hands of the Big Club picks up again in Tallaght municipal in Season 2009.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

thanx for that as soon as we get a decent home we will be back to are super self.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

that confirmed? wish the bohs situation would get sorted soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Thank out a mortage for a ticket, supposing going to be €30 odd for a ticket to a match in Tallaght.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

30 euro a ticket do they realize thats almost the same as a premiership game and 5 euro more than a celtic home game. they can get f*cked with prices like that. i dont mind paying for the stadium ,but not in full after 1 season ,greedy b*stards

• Advertisement
Advertisement