Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sheva to Milan

• 23-08-2008 6:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭

Subject to medical SS news reporting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

On a free? What a waste of two years that was for a guy of his age.

Mike

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

wonder will he magically become the Sheva of old back at the San Siro? A.C now have some very nice attacking options for the coming season in Pato, Sheva, Kaka & Ronaldinho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Not sure not very many details about the deal on sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

wonder will he magically become the Sheva of old back at the San Siro? A.C now have some very nice attacking options for the coming season in Pato, Sheva, Kaka & Ronaldinho

well i dont doubt he'll have the motivation and entusiasm. milan lab have got the best out of pippo over the years, i reckon they'll get a couple of years out of sheva. would like to see him do well again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Until last season, Pippo never got nearly as bad as Sheva is now. He made a few good off the line clearances last year and if he stayed around I think he could have become a cult figure for us off the bench but he won't really be missed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

If Ronnie and Sheva rediscover old form AC could be a serious team this year imo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Milan will be a massive team regardless of Sheva. The Kaka-Ronaldinho-Pato trident could be insanely brilliant if it works

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,098 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

potentially savage team alright

----pirlo--gattuso
    --kaka
    ronnie
    sheva--pato

with flamini able to come in in place of any of the attackers to add a bit of balance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭glenjamin

If he is moving on a free or whatever I wouldn't be suprised to see Chelsea incorperating a first option buy with Milan over Kaka as part of the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Milan wanted to get him on loan but Chelsea only wanted to sell him,so they agreed but still unknown how much that pleasure costed Milan,anyway i think its a bad move coz i dont see him playing so good anymore...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

glenjamin wrote: »
    If he is moving on a free or whatever I wouldn't be suprised to see Chelsea incorperating a first option buy with Milan over Kaka as part of the deal.
    yup thought same meself

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

CHD wrote: »
    yup thought same meself
    also

g'luck g'luck g'luck g'luck g'luck g'luck g'luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

What a weird period in a great career. I guess the next two seasons will tell us something about whether it was a case of the man just declining sharply and suddenly - or a case of the man not adjusting to a new league / city / culture.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Welcome homeSheva!!! You've been missed.

Advertisement