Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WAR Screenshots - High Quality - Taking requests

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Would love some White Lion ones, or some Witch Hunter ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Kiith wrote: »
    Would love some White Lion ones, or some Witch Hunter ones.

Going up now mate,

Refresh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

If you have them, Chaos magus, and Dark Elf Sorcerer/Sorceress

Magus going up now, including a screen of me being wtfpwned by two Ironbreakers :D

Fookers

It's almost as if they didn't know I was just sightseeing and taking screenshots :(

Magus and Sorceress now added,

Some of them are getting squashed down for some reason,

Stupid Imageshack......

• Advertisement

Cheers.

Since the NDA is gone, I'd like to ask you a technical question, which I'm hoping hasn't come up on the forums.

I've a GeForce 9600 GT, which unfortunately seems to have a bug that crops up in certain games. You get a 'No Signal' message appearing on the monitor, the game crashing out, and you normally need a reboot to get up and running again. Has that been reported as an issue on WAR?

I'm REALLY hoping it hasn't, as it doesn't affect all games (though it does CoX, which is my other MMO).

Cheers.

Since the NDA is gone, I'd like to ask you a technical question, which I'm hoping hasn't come up on the forums.

I've a GeForce 9600 GT, which unfortunately seems to have a bug that crops up in certain games. You get a 'No Signal' message appearing on the monitor, the game crashing out, and you normally need a reboot to get up and running again. Has that been reported as an issue on WAR?

I'm REALLY hoping it hasn't, as it doesn't affect all games (though it does CoX, which is my other MMO).

I havent experienced anything like that, nor have I heard of it happening, though it may have happened to some people.

I have had that happen in COD4 now that you mention it, and never figured it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Is it true they have gimped the graphics in beta, ie they'll be able to set them when it actually releases.

nice screens.

Spunge wrote: »
    Is it true they have gimped the graphics in beta, ie they'll be able to set them when it actually releases.

nice screens.

Yeh there are no Graphics options as such,

Only way to achieve these visuals is to force it in your nVidia/ATI settings.

I'm assuming they will be options in the game when it hits retail, hope so anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Tr1PoD

I'm using 2 9600GT and it runs fine both single card and SLI.

• Advertisement

WellyJ wrote: »
    I havent experienced anything like that, nor have I heard of it happening, though it may have happened to some people.

I have had that happen in COD4 now that you mention it, and never figured it out.

Apparently its a known bug, so hopefully it will be fixed sometime soon. If it hasn't come up in WAR, then I'll be happy

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

Nice screenies Welly.

I will be playing at the same res as you, with a 4870x2, nice to see what it might look like.

any of a Chaos Chosen?

Chosen going up now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Those Chosen shots look sweet. Thanks for them Wellyj.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Hey WellyJ, any chance of some Bright Wizard action?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

whatduck wrote: »
    Hey WellyJ, any chance of some Bright Wizard action?

Closed beta servers are down now, and will be till open beta on Sept 7th.

I might have taken some BW screens i'll have a look when i get home later and up them if i did

Advertisement