Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

munster heineken cup

• 23-08-2008 8:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭

hey just wondering is anyone headin over to clermont match in dec? i live in cork seems that paris is the only place to fly in too. does anyone know a better option?? as paris is so far from clermont thanks;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

I'd say Limoges via London is probably nearest (Ryanair)

There is a small airport near Clermont-ferrand but I am not sure who flies there.

Toulouse and Bordeaux are also options as I think they have fairly direct train services to Clermont-F

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

should be worth the trip elaine... I just asked the oracle the following.... and i like the answer!!! "Stand up and fight!"

You asked:
    Will munster win a third heineken cup this year
    The Oracle replied:
    Yes, if you fight bravely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Isn't there an airport in Carcassone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Usually the dedicated fan sites are better for these kind of requests, try Munsterfans.com, a lot of them would have travelled to Clermont last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Peter B

I'm getting there by flying into Barcelona and renting a car with mates. Not sure how long the drive is though. They went last year and recommended it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭r_obric

i went last year and flew shannon to grenoble, stayed in lyon the night before (great spot) and went up to clermont the next day, all good roads and with a sat nav its simple, about 3 hours driving grenolbe to clermont, and we had a ball there

Peter B wrote: »
    I'm getting there by flying into Barcelona and renting a car with mates. Not sure how long the drive is though. They went last year and recommended it.

Barcelona???

thats a long trip

Isn't there an airport in Carcassone?

carcassonne would be a bit further away than Toulouse or Bordeaux

but would suit Mountaban trip in Jan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Riskymove wrote: »
    carcassonne would be a bit further away than Toulouse or Bordeaux

but would suit Mountaban trip in Jan

the good thing about carcassonne is u can fly their direct from Cork. says 4hrs from clermont according to google maps

Advertisement