Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee races.

Options
  • 23-08-2008 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

I was wondering when the last date of the Tralee races is. Ive heard it is on the 26th and on the 27th. I would love to go seeing as this is the last time a meet will be held there but i cant go unless its on the 27th.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭manoverboards

All cancelled it seems, waterlogged.
    Also looks like the last horsey may have run in Ballybeggan !

More shops and houses,
    Yaaaaay, [ not ]
    25 Aug 2008Tralee Festival of Racing cancelled

Tralee's rescheduled Festival of Racing has been cancelled.

Plans to race at Ballybeggan Park tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday will not go ahead.

A full National Hunt card did take place at the track yesterday but with further heavy rain last night, the course was this morning deemed waterlogged and unfit for racing.

General Manager of Ballybeggan Park Timmy Griffin says he's bitterly disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

Thats a real downer. I had free passes and all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

All cancelled it seems, waterlogged.
    Also looks like the last horsey may have run in Ballybeggan !

More dates were announced today for sometime in September, I think, I cannot remember what dates exactly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 orlaupfront

Tralee Races are on Sept 30, Oct 1 and Oct 2nd.
    The weather has to be better ! It promises to be a lot of fun - and certainly historic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Looking at the weather forcast this evening, not looking good right now.
    Heard today that Listowel races might be in trouble next week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 orlaupfront

have faith

3rd time lucky and all that . . . the weather forecast for the weekend is currently rather good - with Friday and Saturday dry and bright. Who knows . . . Tralee could yet have the sunniest race meeting of the 'summer'!

Advertisement