Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

acca F7 F8 study materials

• 23-08-2008 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

hi guys,

im new here as i had to take few years off from studying and stuff, and well as the budget is too tight to stretch to bpp prices, i was just wondering if anyone had F7 or F8 bpp home study texts that they wanted to get rid of,

if you do please leave me know where you are and how much you would be looking for them, Im in the South East but could travel.

thanks a million:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 364 ✭✭Ms Inquisitive

I think the books can be ordered through any reputable bookshop and perhaps on-line.

Try the Kaplan website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 valmul

I have the BPP study text for F7 (June 2008 edition) and F8 (December 2007) which you can have - PM me to arrange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭bored and tired

pmd you, and thanks a million,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

Just in case things change, if bored and tired doesnt take them, Id be interested.

Thanks

Advertisement