Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming Pool

Options
  • 23-08-2008 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hey,

I am new to Dublin and I live in Milltown and was wondering where would the nearest swimming pool that is nice and not too expensive to use?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Glenalbyn Swimming Pool in Kilmacud maybe?? Could be closer available but that just springs to mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

the jackie skelly's gym opposite nutgrove has a pool not sure if you need to be a member or prices etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

I second glenalbyn. Work is currently underway on the new swimming pool at the "rec" in Ballinteer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

EEEEK! Don't join Jackie Skelley's! Never heard so many bad reviews of a gym chain in my life.

OP - the pool in Rathmines is being re-built, it should open early next year I think.

Advertisement