Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Haven; Balbriggan

Options
  • 23-08-2008 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi, thinking of buying in new haven, any information good/bad would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭grahamo

nice area. quiet. Mostly couples and young families. Dunnes stores etc. only across the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Soldiar

Hey, are you talking about Newhaven Bay? If yes, it's a nice area, I live there. Little childrens who make a lot of noise sometimes. And you have to be sure, that you hear your neighbours taking a shower because the walls are thin. Parkings are always available and Goodfellas Pizza Taxi comes fast. Castle Mill (Shopping Mall) is nice. Black bins are collected fridays, green bins fortnightly wednesday. O2-UMTS/HSDPA Broadband makes sometimes trouble, seems for me, like they play around with the connection-tower. Most times connection is really good, but sometimes it is just at "EDGE" for a few hours, that means veeery slow or even not working. Hope that helps you, and maybe we become neighbours ;) Regards, Christian

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭dereks

Hi Christian,

Thanks very much for the information, much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I live around in Baronshall (just around the corner) and to be honest having taken a few strolls through New Haven, I'd love to live there, off all the new estates in the area I'd say it's the nicest.
    Must have been a completely different builder!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 904473

• Advertisement
Advertisement