Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses around Grange Rd Baldoyle

Options
  • 24-08-2008 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Does anyone know what bus services are like from the Grange Rd area of Baldoyle to the city centre?

I'm not familiar with the area but I'm getting the impression it's a bit cut off - at least until the new Dart station gets up and running...
    Would rather not have to rely on the car for getting into town at rush hour!

Is it a matter of walking towards the coast and catching buses coming from Portmarnock - these seem pretty infrequent? Or do buses come directly from the housing estates?
    Anyone know how long the buses take into town at peak time?

Thanks for any info!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I got the train from Bayside when I lived in the Coast. My housemate got it from Howth Junction, both quite near? The bus service isn't great there really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

29a, 128, about 30 mins

Advertisement