Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Campus Accomadation Problem

• 24-08-2008 6:37am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

In May i recieved verbal confirmation that i had a place on campus.
    Due to me graduating and entering into a Msc Program my graduation is the 10th and the offical move in date is set for the 15th. So i emailed them and recived a reply saying i DEFINITLY had a place somewhere but it had not been allocated and to give them a ring when i get my lease.

So 3 weeks to go i decide i better email them to see if anything is up with the lease. I get a reply saying i dont have a place and the respondant asked me was there a communication breakdown somewhere as to why i thought i did have a place.

I have replied to that email quoting the previous email and the verbal conversation. Im hoping it was a mix up and i do have a place but if they say i dont where do i stand exactly? I have the email that says "Yes you do have a place on campus SOMEWHERE!".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Just keep nagging.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Now apparantly i have a place after being told first i was on the waiting list.

Oh well im happy then.

Advertisement